Where is the FSUCard Center located?
The FSUCard Center is located in the FSU Bookstore at 104 N Woodward Ave. We are open 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday - Friday to assist you. Cashier hours are 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday - Friday. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 644-7777 for more information.
I have legally changed my name and want to update my card with my new name. What do I do?
To have your name changed on your FSUCard, you must make sure your name is updated with the Registrar's Office (for students) or Human Resources through OMNI (for faculty/staff). It can take 1-2 business days for this change to be reflected on your FSUCard record. You will need to bring your old card and a government issued ID (Driver's License, Passport, etc.) with your new name. The replacement fee will be waived if proper documentation of a legal name change (letter of change, marriage license, etc.) is presented at time of issuance. The replacement fee will still apply if no supporting documentation is produced, or if you don't bring your existing FSUCard.
I am a Distance Learning Student. How do I obtain an FSUCard?
Distance Learning Students may request their FSUCard via email. Email the completed FSUCard Agreement, a photocopy of your government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.), and your mailing address to email@example.com. Do not include sensitive personal information (like a social security number) or include any additional pictures in your email, as there will not be a photo of you on your card. An FSUCard Center representative will contact you if additional information is needed.
How do I use my FSUCard for sporting events?
For information regarding student tickets please visit seminoles.com
What if my FSUCard is lost or stolen?
Contact the FSUCard Center at (850) 644-7777 to see if the card has been turned in. If your FSUCard has been turned in to our office, we will notify you via FSU email.
If your card is lost or stolen:
1. Log in to FSUCard eAccounts, accessed under the financials tab in myFSU, to suspend your card.
2. If you live in a Residence Hall, contact Housing to have them suspend access to the doors.
3. Replace your card as soon as possible.
Visit the FSUCard Center to obtain a new FSUCard. There is a replacement fee of $15 for all cards. However, there is no charge for the replacement of stolen FSUCards if a police report or other official police document (i.e. business card with case number) for the stolen card is presented at time of replacement.
What do I do after I have received a replacement FSUCard?
If your FSUCard has been replaced and your card number has been changed, your new FSUCard will be updated throughout several systems. Keep the pink copy of your receipt with you to access services until all systems are updated. Spear It Rewards and Athletic Ticket information will need to be updated with the respective provider. The projected update times for automatically updated systems are listed in the chart below:
|Computer Lab Access||Next Business Day|
|Dining Meal Plans||Next Business Day|
|Flex and Garnet Bucks||
Next Business Day
|FSUCash||Next Business Day|
|FSU Recreation Facilities||Next Business Day|
|Library Access||Up to 48 Hours|
|Library Check Outs||Up to 72 Hours|
|Residence Hall Access||Up to 24 Hours|
|StarMetro||Up to 72 Hours|
Where is FSUCash accepted?
FSUCash is the only accepted tender for residential laundry, printing, and copying in the libraries and computer labs, and at the Assessment & Testing Center.
FSUCash cannot be used to pay monies owed to the University such as tuition, fees or fines.
How do I add money to my FSUCash account?
FSUCash can be added securely online here, via myFSU under the FSUCard tab with a branded credit/debit card (PIN based debit is currently not available), or through the eAccounts mobile app. PHIL stations are located at the FSUCard Center, Strozier Library, Dirac Library and the College of Law to load cash and check account balances.
I am trying to add FSUCash through the eAccounts app and it says invalid sign-in service. What do I do?
- When the error message pops up on the app, choose 'Yes' to remove the service from your list.
- On the Sites page, click the + at the top right of the app.
- Search for your university name and select it.
- Choose the correct portal.
- Select the saved site and log in as normal.
How do I add money to my student's FSUCash account if I do not attend or work for FSU?
- Obtain the student’s first name, last name, and 16-digit FSUCard number.
- Go to http://fsucard.fsu.edu/eaccounts.
- Click on Family, Friends & Guests Deposit.
- Fill out the information accordingly.
- Click “Contribute” to make your deposit. This will direct you to a second screen. Please note your deposit is not complete at this point.
- On the next screen, enter your email address to receive a receipt.
- Click Confirm Deposit.
- Your deposit is now complete.
Note: Guest deposits only allow the ability to add funds to student accounts. Viewing FSUCash account details is not covered by delegated access. To find out what is covered by delegated access, visit http://studentbusiness.fsu.edu/delegated-access and http://sc.my.fsu.edu/delegates/faq
How soon is my FSUCash available?
Funds added to your FSUCash account are available immediately after being deposited. If you do not see the amount in your account balance, log out and back in to eAccounts and your new balance will be reflected. You can also check your balance at any PHIL station free of charge.
How do I get a refund for money in my FSUCash account?
FSUCash will roll over from semester to semester and year to year. FSUCash can be refunded upon graduation or departure from the University. After 12 months of inactivity, a monthly deduction will begin until the account reaches a zero balance. This deduction will never cause your balance to go negative. To make the FSUCash account active again, simply make a deposit or use your FSUCash account at any of the locations on campus that accept FSUCash.
To receive a refund of your FSUCash balance:
- Visit the FSUCard Center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out and sign the FSUCash refund form.
- The refund will take up to 20 business days to process. If the FSUCash deposit was made with a credit/debit card, and that card is still active, the refund will be applied to that card. If it cannot be refunded to the credit/debit card OR the deposit was made in cash at a PHIL station, a check will be issued to the address provided on the form. A check can take up to 8 weeks to arrive once processed.
Is adding FSUCash to my card secure?
I tried to make a deposit and it didn’t go through to my card but charged my bank account. What should I do?