Incoming Fall Students
If you receive an online photo approval after 7/23, your card will be available for pickup at the FSUCard Center. You can still upload your own photo after 7/23 for pickup (please note your card will be printed the next business day after approval). Walk-up service will be available if you did not upload a photo, need a replacement card, or require other assistance during the hours posted.
All students, faculty, and staff are required to have an FSUCard for identification on campus, to access campus buildings, and to utilize virtual services. Online Photo Submissions are currently available for initial and replacement FSUCards for Students, Faculty, and Staff. If you need access to your card information visit fsucard.fsu.edu/Numbers for instructions on how to locate your FSUCard and library numbers.
If you need your card the same day, please visit the FSUCard office located next to the FSUBookstore in the Woodward Avenue Garage. You can fill out the FSUCard Agreement in advance of your visit. If your card has not been lost/stolen, please bring your current card with you. Please see the payment information section for information on cost and payment. For more information visit Your FSUCard (fsucard.fsu.edu/your-fsucard).
Not local or able to visit in person? Email us once you submit a replacement request online. Please note that once a replacement request is approved it cannot be canceled. Please email our office after receiving your approval email to arrange for receiving your card.
Located in Panama City? Please visit the Student Affairs office to obtain a replacement card.
Initial FSUCard Pick Up
Once approved, an email will be sent to your FSU email account with instructions on how to obtain your card.
Panama City students may request their cards be sent to the Panama City Campus.
Note: Cards are not available the same day as submission. Please allow one to two business days after photo acceptance for card processing.
Remote and Distance Learning Students
Faculty & Staff
All Faculty and Staff will use the FSUCard online photo submission system to request an FSUCard.
If you are unable to use the online submission system, please book an appointment or visit the FSUCard Center to obtain your card.
Note: Cards are not available the same day as submission. Please allow two business days after photo acceptance for card processing.
- First FSUCard: Free!
- Replacements: A $15 charge will be billed automatically to your student fee account and can be paid online (no in-person payments accepted). Please see studentbusiness.fsu.edu/how-pay for more information.
- First FSUCard: Free!
- Replacements: A $15 payment made by debit/credit card will be collected at time of pick up. The once annual wear and tear replacement requires that the current card be returned in order to not be charged. Departments wishing to pay for replacement cards should visit fsucard.fsu.edu/departments to review the auxiliary billing procedures.
- Payment made by debit/credit card will be collected at time of pick up.
Card Care 101
• Keep your FSUCard safe in a wallet, card sleeve, or other cover.
• Prevent damage to your card by not exposing it to high heat (leaving it in a hot car, for example), adding stickers, adhesives, ink, or hole punches.
• Do not share your card numbers with anyone, this includes posting pictures of your FSUCard on social media.
• If your card is lost or stolen, log into e-Accounts to freeze your FSUCash, Dining Dollars, and/or Meal Swipes. If you live on campus, contact Housing ASAP.