The FSUCard eAccount mobile app features include:
- Viewing your real time transaction history
- Depositing funds into your FSUCash account via credit card*
- Checking balances for Dining Dollars
- Freezing and unfreezing your card's accounts
*In order to make deposits from the mobile app, you must first deposit on the website and save a payment method to your account.
Step 1: Register Your Account Online
- Sign into the FSU eAccounts page with your FSUID and password.
- Click the blue "+ Add Money" link & follow prompts to make an initial account deposit.
- On the "Receipt for Account Deposit" page, be sure to click "Save this payment for future use" and "Save".
- All valid saved payment methods created in the web browser will now be available within the eAccounts mobile app!
Step 2: Sign into the Mobile App
- Select Florida State University
- Enter your FSUID and password