FSUCash is your on-campus “pocket change” conveniently located on your FSUCard.
FSUCash is for on-campus purchases only, and can be used at the following locations:
- All Seminole Dining locations
- The FSU Bookstore & Computer Store
- Campus vending machines
- On-campus laundry
- Printing and copying in libraries and labs
- The FSU Testing & Assessment Center
FSUCash Account Features:
- The ability to check account balances, add funds, view transactions, or suspend/reactivate your FSUCard anytime from the free eAccounts mobile app (Android or iOS)
- All the same features are available any time by logging into myFSU (my.fsu.edu), under the FSUCard tab.
- FSUCash rolls over from semester to semester and year to year.
*After 12 months of inactivity, a monthly deduction will be taken from the FSUCash account. This fee will not result in a negative balance or affect the card’s other functions.
- A myFSU Guest Deposit log-in that allows family members to add funds to your FSUCash account.
Adding Funds to your FSUCash Account:
- Mobile App: Add funds from saved payment methods created previously in the web browser!
- Online: Students can add funds using credit/debit cards via myFSU. Parents/Guests may add funds to a student account by going to the FSUCash Guest Deposit Site.
- On-campus PHIL stations using cash or credit/debit cards (located at Dirac and Strozier libraries, and the College of Law.)
Effective May 1, 2016, PHIL stations will accept ONLY cash and will NOT accept credit/debit cards. To add funds using credit/debit cards, download the Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts app or visit fsucard.fsu.edu/eaccounts.