System Maintenance August 8th.
During the morning of Monday, August 8th, the system supporting FSUCash will be under maintenance. FSUCash acceptance across campus, FSUCash online deposits, and FSUCash PHIL Station deposits will experience periods of downtime during this maintenance period.
FSUCash is your on-campus “pocket change” conveniently located on your FSUCard.
FSUCash is for on-campus purchases only, and can be used at the following locations:
- All Seminole Dining locations
- The FSU Bookstore & Computer Store
- Campus vending machines
- On-campus laundry
- Printing and copying in libraries and labs
- The FSU Testing & Assessment Center
FSUCash Account Features:
- The ability to check account balances, add funds, view transactions, or suspend/reactivate your FSUCard anytime from the free eAccounts mobile app (Android or iOS)
- All the same features are available any time by logging into myFSU (my.fsu.edu), under the FSUCard tab.
- FSUCash rolls over from semester to semester and year to year.
*After 12 months of inactivity, a monthly deduction will be taken from the FSUCash account. This fee will not result in a negative balance or affect the card’s other functions.
- A myFSU Guest Deposit log-in that allows family members to add funds to your FSUCash account.
Adding Funds to your FSUCash Account:
- Mobile App: Add funds from saved payment methods created previously in the web browser!
- Online: Students can add funds using credit/debit cards via myFSU. Parents/Guests may add funds to a student account by going to the FSUCash Guest Deposit Site.
- On-campus PHIL stations using cash or credit/debit cards (located at Dirac and Strozier libraries, and the College of Law.)
Effective May 1, 2016, PHIL stations will accept ONLY cash and will NOT accept credit/debit cards. To add funds using credit/debit cards, download the Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts app or visit fsucard.fsu.edu/eaccounts.